10 December 2011

Graduation day. It's my day. PART I









Finally my graduation at University of Queensland comes and that's surely a milestone for myself before getting myself in a new page of life. Staying in Australia for few years and working for my degree in every moment during semester. It's always a awesome life with a student identity. Rushing to library for empty study room, grabbing hot chocolate to tutorials between class sessions, chic chat with schoolmates in different tuts, asking advice for assignments and exams before final exams, waiting for results in front of my computers before the official result release date,etc.. It's a beautiful life period for everyone who had their college life. We can feel the summer breeze now as it's coming to the next stage which will be amazing like summer flowers. That's was on 10 Dec morning. Woke up early and went to pick up my academic dress, taking some pics before the ceremony at 10 am. The pics in this entry are all from the time before ceremony starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment