2 December 2011

Coco




















When I first walked into this new Chanel branch inside QueensPlaza, a friendly staff called Denise started a little chat with me. I was only willing to buy the nail polish - graphite. And she started to showing me three nail polishes in different level of blue which are special edition. And I chose the light sky blue one from them, it is a very unique colour of blue that I never see it before in anywhere. And I love it's cute name, coco blue. Afterwards, I began to look at the new lipsticks. Attempting the beautiful lipstick, Enivree, I do reckon the colour on my lips is gorgeous. Also with a very moisturized texture, it's totally not like some of the other brands. And finally I decided to add this lovely lipstick into my collection. Thanks my dear for this as my graduation present. My first time to shop in a Chanel branch and the services is absolutely amazing. The products are luxury and beautiful. How can a girl not tempt to get something before you step away the place?xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment