30 December 2011

Are we gonna meet soon?















I had a prefect dinner with my dear and my friends before I back to my hometown. We had fun in hotel bravo restaurant. Are we gonna meet up soon? I hope I can have a catch up with you guys in the coming Feb. I miss Australia, I miss Brisbane. Sometimes it's human condition to miss something when you gonna leave it for a while but before that, we just complain with different reasons about the negative side of that thing. Okay, I am a super normal human. It happens every-time. Always the old story. It's winter here but I am missing the hot summer in Aussie. How are you?

I was wearing: Leather biker Jacket - asos/ Top - nasty girl/ Denim short - minkpink/ necklace - minkpink/ watch - michae kors/ bracelet - guess/ ring - low luv/ false eyelashes - shu uemura/ nail polish - chanel 531 peridot/ bag - burberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment