29 June 2011

Refreshing? Moisturizing?




1. Jurlique Rose love balm 
2. Jurlique smoothing foaming cleanser - rebalancing sensitivity
3. Andrea Garland Rosy Facial Beauty Balm - large kingfisher compact
4. John Masters organics Rose foaming Face Wash
5. Steamcream - epris

Just put my eyes on some new skin care for myself to get through this Winter. Walked for a whole afternoon in the city, searching for something can keep my skin moisturizing and refreshing. Turned out no new products go back home with me as I reckon most of the products in Australia are a bit pricey. ( Yes. For a student) And we all understand that how much we should spend on skin care a year to maintain our beautiful skin. (right? girls!!) Then items above are part of the products that I would like to try. What kind of skin care products are you using during a cold, dry Winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment