29 June 2011

good smell






1. Jurlique smoothing foaming cleanser - rebalancing sensitivity 
2. Jurlique Rose shower gel (gift from friend)
3. MARC JACOBS DAISY - body balm
4. Loccitane Cherry Blossom hand cream 
5. ASOS Keyhole sunnies
Found out some skin care I bought from Hong Kong or few months ago which made my day! So surprise that I have marc jacobs daisy body balm, the smell is too nice! Love the products that have great smell and help nurturing your skin. Yea, mostly I like to buy skin care with flower scents such as rose, jasmine and cherry blossom. Just arrived home with my new Jurlique smoothing foaming cleanser(pic 1). Going to try it now and see how it feels. 
Yay! Gonna enjoy hotpot with my friends tonight. What a good gathering before my July trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment