8 June 2011

NYX

NYX cosmetics is one of the brand I would like to try these days.
Bad news for me is no local store sells NYX products in Australia that I have to order online.
Price of the items I want in online store is a bit higher then the original price.

Items interested in are:
Box of smokey look collection (USD22 )
Kit contains 3 blushes, face powers, concealers, lip colors. 12 glitter creams and 1 black eye liner.

Also the concealer in Jar USD 5.50
creamy texture with 3 colors to choose

I really hope I can get them before end of July, especially before I go travelling in mid of July. Bringing too much cosmetics is totally not fun which just increase your luggage weights.
Discover something new for yourself and try them is a amazing thing. 
Try something new everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment