2 March 2012

Taipei day two - flowers























This is a long post... with all photos taken in the morning of day two in Taipei. Mum and I went to a place in called Yang ming Shan ( a mountain named Yang ming) in the northeast of Taipei. It's the seasons of flower blossom so there are plenty of colours especially with the beautiful pink by the cherry blossom. When we arrived the starting point of the walking path, it was full of fog. I was feeling like ' oh my god, is this a bad time to visit here?'. After we walked for 15mins, The sun came out. Oh! The sun! It's still cool over there but sunshine helped a lot for photo taking. Thank god. As I said this post is just about the morning of day two, meanwhile, there will be one more post about my day two experiences. Stay tuned! Hope you enjoy the photos.xx.
What I was wearing: golden sweater - h&m/ Shorts - minkpink

No comments:

Post a Comment