4 March 2012

Taipei day three - When the rain sings














Here comes to the middle of my trip. It was heavy raining and seriously windy in Taipei. The worst point is I went to a place named Dang Shui, which is near the river. Super windy and I still wanted to visit the fisherman 's wharf and lover's bridge. I though I was crazy as when I tried to stand on the beginning part of the bridge, I found I cannot stand properly. I stayed on the bridge for only 3 mins. Took 4 pictures. That's it. It's so lame but I really scared if I will fall down into the river. And then we leave Dang Shui and meeting up my friend for a tea in Zhong Shan district. The waffles look nice but it's tasteless. Disappointed. But the cafe is pretty and relaxing. The dinner sets in the last few pictures are from a Japanese restaurant under a shopping mall. We waited for 20 mins to be seated and found this restaurant is really cheap with the great quality of  food. Especially the green tea ice cream in the last photo. The best food I had in this trip. Hope you enjoy the photos. xx.
p.s. Seriously everybody in the street watching my bloody red legging but I can understand what's the special thing with the legging. That's only a pair of red legging with no print on it. Okay, maybe nobody expect someone will wear this bright colour on her legs. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment