3 July 2012

Sunrise, sunrise
















Off to macau for holiday. I felt ease during my trip. How nice if I can have a longer holiday. Having fun is not only about the where you going, but the person you going with. I am lucky that I am with my love. It was a morning right after the typhoon. But you can see from my pictures, sunny day with me! Tried my first boost drink out of Australia but it was not good at all. Taste weird. 
I still had my great first day of holiday last weekend. And that definitely will be one of my best trip this year. 
Hope you enjoy my post. xx. More photos come up. Stay tuned! 

I was wearing:
aliceMccall denim top/ zara leopard scarf/ supre black legging/ neon pink vans canvas/ coach hair band/ minkpink rosegold necklace/ links london bracelet/ asos sunnies/ coach bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment