20 April 2012

All about a sudden



I was cleaning up all the drawers in my room. And I suddenly got this pair of earrings. I remembered that my little friend, Sharon gave this to me few years ago as my birthday present. They are so precious and cute. This recalled my old days' memories. Thanks dear Sharon. I miss you so bad. 



Some little elements inside my old jewelry box. Love the yellow and purple pendants. The yellow one is from Thailand and that purple one is a gift from mom. 


Pearl laced bracelet one, it was a very old one. I still love it so much. That two ribbons are handmade by my dear mom. Great, huh?! Cannot believe my mum is that great. She made it two years ago. I love the, so much. 




Large amount of headbands and hair bands



Mickey and Minnie mouse hair band. Never use them but they are cute. I have to state that I do not really like  mickey mouse cartoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment