30 January 2012

roslyn







Rosyln Envelope Continental wallet ( Link)
Went to Hong Kong's Time Square yesterday and saw the new Tory Burch store finally opened. I was so amazed that there were not too many customers inside and feel more comfortable to shop. And what catching my first sight was a orange wallet with a contrasted pink colour inside, which is not this orange wallet I shared.  However, that one is a bit too small for myself. A friendly salesperson told me there are more styles of wallet inside a larger drawer, then she recommend me this larger orange wallet which is on sale. Oh my god, it's kind of half price marked down and the leather is so beautiful in orange. I immediately fell in love with it and decided to bring it home. Hope you enjoy the photos. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment