11 August 2011

New Sweeties



It's been weeks that I sneak away from writing blog posts. After recovered from fever last week, I have been starting to work on my school stuff... It's so cool and dry in Brisbane, my skin cannot stand for the dry weather and I need da put on moisturizer all the time. I am currently using MISSHA, a Korean brand, everyday. Since I have really sensitive skin, finding a suitable moisturizer is much harder. I have been using this brand for years and I just got them from Hong Kong. Lovely!
The second thing I just bought last week from Myer is M.A.C.'s concealer. I finished my old one from Maybelline. And I did bought one in Hong Kong which is The Balm's concealer, but after 2 days with using The Balm's concealer, my face was seriously allergic to it, so I stopped using it immediately. So I was longing for a new concealer for few weeks and I got it - M.A.C.!! Yay! It's so smooth with well coverage. And it's not pricey at all! How nice it is, totally recommended! Love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment