9 July 2011

When neon lights comes to my world














Taiwan trip from 4-8July. Taiwan is a good place for you to do shopping. Yes, I bought a lot. Enjoy the time spent with my family and my little Taiwan friend. I am so tired after the trip, so is that time for me to rest more? hehehe.. Still have weeks to go before I back to Brisbane. It's ridiculous that when you are in Brisbane, you miss people in HongKong and then when you finally back to HongKong, you miss your friends in Brisbane. Feeling is a weird thing and I just hope I just hope I will have more fun in the coming weeks in HongKong. 
Time to rest again. xx.  

1 comment:

  1. that teddy bear donut is super cute! i'm having my first ever giveaway at my blog and i'd love if you could join! it's just 3 simple steps and it will literally take you like 2 minutes!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete